Friday, March 03, 2006

Thursday: fun halfday and class's birthday treat

Thursday, 2nd March. A wonderful day...


The beautiful early morning sky on my way to Hwa Chong.

Our (dreaded) Physics lab lesson was less boring than usual. In fact, it was amusing and chaotic. However, Rachel's turtle and my bear Michelle underwent much tortue, due to several sadistic guys!


First Che Hao and Zi Chong hung Turtle by its head. Spot Che Hao's sadistic grin.


Then they hung it by its leg. Look at both of them grinning evilly.


And then my bear got squashed by bricks. By the same evil duo.


And my bear got ready to fly.


A flying bear -- "Super-Bear!!!". Spot the motion blur.


My bear levitating in the lab.


Sam and Bryan marvelling at the levitating bear.


Chaos in the lab.


The hardworking people: (from left) Qiu Rong, Zhao Rui and Siobhan.


And the not-so-hardworking ones.


Yang Sai and Pauline acting funny.


Yang Sai: Oops! Caught in the act! Subsequently she chases me around class trying to grab the camera.


Another 2 people acting funny -- Che Hao and Zi Chong. AND the Confession Note. In case you can't see, here's full contents of the note, which is with me:

Charm: I'm beginning to think that both of you have severe masochistic tendencies. :S
Siobhan: LOL Che Hao you are damn mean lah. And why are you so touchy feely with Zi Chong!
Che Hao: I'm Jake Glyeenal (can't decipher his handwriting la) and what's-his-name. (note: this is in allusion to the gay couple in Brokeback Mountain I think.)
Zi Chong: Okay okay...It's all out in the open now. We're just masochistic homosexuals. Don't tell anyone :P LOL. You gay lesbians. ;D

Hehe.

After school ended we went to Sakae Sushi at Heeren for a class lunch, and to celebrate my (belated) birthday. The class treated me to:


A wonderful hotplate of unagi + egg!


Lovely grilled Shitake mushrooms (if you didn't know I love mushrooms too). AND of course Fried Tofu, which I didn't take a picture of, unfortunately.

Over at the other table, the guys tricked Steve into eating a sushi stuffed full of wasabi inside.

Here's poor Steve choking after consuming the doctored sushi.



And the whole class, stomachs full and wallets empty after our lunch at Sakae.

Then some left, some went to watch a movie, and the rest of us went to Far East to shop for class ring.

It was a wonderful day.

Thank you so much, Six-Oh! I love you again and again and again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home