Monday, February 27, 2006

Soft Toy Day!!!

Such a lovely morning today! I feel happy just going to school and seeing my dear classmates!

The early morning sky reflects my blissful contented state of mind.

It's...The Six-Oh SOFT TOY DAY!!!


Cute little soft toys of our Six-Oh girls.

While the others had their Econs lecture, 4 girls huddled around the class bench cuddling their soft toys.


Ooops, girls caught unaware. Before the "Cheese!" came.



a HAPPY! bunch of girls and our softtoys. Front: (left) Cheryl, Charmaine, Rachel. (back) me.

And then we had Chem lab, after which 4 girls went to the clean and nice toilet near the lab, and decided to take photos against the mirror at the spur of the moment.

(left) Miao Qin, Siobhan, Rachel and me.

Towards the end of the day, we had Math lesson!

Chris is actually listening in class! And Sam's either sleeping OR intently writing, though the former seems more possible. Spot Che Hao in the far left corner sleeping.


And my dear Michelle la Belle (my lovely plushy SOFT softtoy bear) came to Math lesson with us.


This was where Michelle la Belle spent the whole lesson -- sitting on my shoulder.


The human Michelle (left), bear Michelle, and me -- the Owner of Michelle! (hmm...which?)


The seniors, obviously aware that I was taking photos of them, and refusing to pose for the camera.

School life at Hwa Chong is really FUN! Well, it's as fun as we make it to be. The class is going Sakae Sushi this Thurs afternoon -- just one day after my birthday! During lunch break and You-Know-What period. And maybe we'll go shopping for a Six-Oh Class Ring so that we'd all be permanently engaged to Six Oh!

I love my life. I love Six-Oh. And Hwa Chong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home