Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Tag of Love: your ideal Other Half

I've been tagged by Michy, so here're the answers, in conjunction with the upcoming Valentine's Day.

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims are to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they’ve been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Target: Male (I'm 100% straight, yeah)
1. Loves me :) (obviously duh)
2. Good-looking (athletic + tall + non-nerd-looking)
3. Not necessarily have to be outgoing / talkative. I'd much rather the kind of person you can spend time with without speaking a word and yet still feel absolutely comfortable, contented, secure and happy just being with him
4. Nice personality + good character
5. Sporty, adventurous, and has a great love for the outdoors/ nature
6. Understanding and caring
7. Has a direction in life that complements mine / same basic beliefs
8. Gentlemanly! AND non-metrosexual = no sissies please (I prefer guyish guys but not the act-macho kind)

(P.S. Michy! I realise I've lots in common with you! In fact I think some points I just copied from yours and edited them, lol.)

Is that considered overly-high expectations? I suppose that's why I've chosen not to be attached, yet.

Now, I tag:

everybody in 60! (06S60 and seniors!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home