Friday, February 03, 2006

papaya milkshake! + shopping at Bugis

I love papaya milkshakes!!! My Fav Beverage! Discovered my love for it this morning. After running less than 3km (3 big rounds), Zi Chong, Jin Quan and Geordie (all of whom I dragged to the track, cos I didn't want to run alone. They didn't run though, just sat there talking) and I headed off to the high school canteen (yes, again!), where I got my first taste of lovely creamy milky foamy thick and yummy papaya milkshake!

After school (another day of boring lectures + tutorials + not-so-boring-but-lots-of-arguing KI class), I went to Bugis. I got my dance leotard which is VERY tight-fitting! That means, I must maintain my weight and absolutely cannot get ANY fatter OR I'll not be able to fit into that costly piece of black cotton-spandex thing again! I also got a pair of long black dress pants which I adore. At least it doesn't cling on as much, and flares out nicely at the ankles.

When I walked out of Golden Landmark Complex into Bugis Village, the first thing that greeted my eyes was: a shop selling PAPAYA MILKSHAKE! Naturally I couldn't resist the temptation and bought it for $1.80. More ice + less milk + less papaya + $1.80 = conclusion that the Chi High papaya milkshake is TONS better than papaya milkshakes outside.

Anyway I strolled around Bugis Village for another 2 hours, buying random and not-so-random things before eating at Rochor Food Centre and finally deciding to head home.

Now, my main headache is to decide which gifts are for whom. Not an easy task at all...(and there's still a very fei4 and redundant BUT compulsory CT module on Public Speaking tmr! Yucks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home