Thursday, January 26, 2006

chi dance auditions

YES! I'm so happy! I got into Chinese Dance!!! And the seniors are so nice and chio and have good figures! Good role models, hehe.

AND. I'm still having problems with the background. At first the great almighty Junyi helped me fix the background image, then because I wanted the image (800X600) to extend to fit the 1028 resolution screen, I got Liew Qi to help me twiddle with the html. But now it turns out really screwed for some reason... :( I guess I was "hua4 she2 tian1 zu2". But I'm really thankful to both of them for their help so far. I really am html-illiterate. :(

I got a great surprise when I stepped into the lift, coming home just now. The lift interior's totally renovated and revamped! It looks really nice now. But that's only for ONE of the 2 lifts.

Actually I ran 3.2 km in school today, quite slowly. The timing's quite bad, 18 minutes for 3.2km. I've really got to improve on it, but I guess I've got to be patient. (and I think I'll die if I run everyday, so I won't be so silly as to inflict self-torture.)

Sidenote: I'm falling in love with Chinese Dance! Reliving my childhood days as a Chinese Dancer. YAY! AND: I'm really incoherent today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home