Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Happy Happy Birthday! Thanksgiving yet again!

I'm like a bubble full of happiness. Today must be one of the most memorable birthdays (besides my 14th birthday party) so far. And once again, I have a whole lot of people to thank for making this day so wonderful!

To all of you who remembered my birthday and wished me a Happy Birthday, whether personally, by sms, or by tagging on my blog, thanks! I did have a very happy birthday indeed. :)

To Wei Heng, Li Hao and Yu Zhong, you amusing seniors who were so nice to sing a Birthday song (despite your obvious torture while singing), hehe, thanks, I really appreciated it!

To Ernest, Sara and Jun Wen, thanks for your lovely presents! I'm really touched by you people.

To Zi Chong, Jin Quan and Che Hao (and this guy I don't know his name) who played tennis with me, I had a wonderful fun morning because of you people!

To Charm, Siobhan, Zi Chong, Che Hao and Jez, thanks for the very amusing conversation over a nice lunch (+ my beloved papaya milkshake, around which the conversation revolved)!

To dear Charm to whom I talked throughout the entire Math lesson, thanks! This is the only Math lecture I found interesting so far (hehe, cos of YOU not the lecturer).

To Pau-Pau, Cheryl and Siobhan who accompanied me to RJC for the briefing, and to dear Pau-Pau for the most delightful conversation on the bus, thanks too! It's simply wonderful just being in your presence and talking with you! :)

There's just so many more people to thank! So here's a big thank you to everyone who's in my life! And a gigantic thank you to Six-Oh for making my life so wonderful!!! I LOVE YOU, SIX OH! I LOVE YOU, ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS! And here's a big hug to everyone out there!

**

I just came back from a lovely dinner at an Italian gourmet restaurant with my family, amounting to almost a hundred bucks for the four of us. Of all the sumptuous fare I ate, the spinach flan (spinach pie mixed with cream cheese and egg) was by far the most delicious!!! So much so that I actually ate TWO spinach flans! But I'm really full now. And contented.

On a sidenote, I'm quite undecided on whether to run for council. I was quite against the idea of running for council (as I'm afraid I won't have enough time for Chinese Dance) until my Mom persuaded me to run for council after listening to me talk about it. Maybe I will. But I'm quite apprehensive about the campaigning...

I'm looking forward to going to school tomorrow! Class lunch at Sakae! I LOVE SIX-OH! :)

And my wish: I hope that my happiness will spread like a contagious virus to everyone around me! I hope Six-Oh can stay together as a united class, and not be reshuffled by the school! I hope to stay happy and cheerful, and have much fun, friendship, and love (referring to my family la)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home