Monday, March 06, 2006

msn?

I've abstained from MSN for 2 years already...The dilemma is, should I start using MSN again? I received yet another email from MSN asking me to sign up for a MSN Passport cos someone added me. But talking on MSN...If there're many people talking to me, I'll end up spending so much time on it = less time to sleep. on the other hand, if there's very few people talking to me...then what's the point? Maybe I'll abstain from using MSN until the need arises for it.

On a sidenote, I'm quite ill. I've been having an evil cough for more than a week, still not recovering, and started having flu yesterday. I hope I don't have to miss swimming because of it. Perspiring heavily this morning. I better go see the doctor after school ends today... I don't like falling ill :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home