Monday, March 20, 2006

School reopens!

YAYness!!! School re-opened again today! Haha this is so interesting, I actually like schooldays much more than holidays! I'm back to my happy happy self again today, how can I not be, when I can see and be with all my friends and SixOh again! Even the morning sky today that greeted me as I walked into the school compound was so bright sunny and cheery!

Mrs Tam mentioned in class today that there's going to be a Parent-Teachers-Meeting soon...oh no! I think my mom is going to kill me and ground me at home when the teachers feedback that "Qintan is much more interested in and occupied with talking with her friends than the lesson and what I am TRYING to teach", and that "she has been neglecting her sad, abandoned Math/Phy/Chem/Bio tutorials".

And there's class outing to play Pool tomorrow! So fun! Though I will probably end up shooting the white ball into the holes all the time, or maybe even shooting balls off the table...As for Hwa Chong Idol, my mom said I'd better come out of my 3-months-plus dormancy as Student Correspondent and write an article on it for Lianhe Zao Bao (Popcorn section). And earn money by the way.

I'm so out of touch with Chinese. And speaking of Chinese, I realise I'd just skipped Chinese lessons this afternoon. Because I didn't know there were Chinese lessons today. And I've conveniently forgotten to hand in my Bio essay assignment. >.< How forgetful can I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home