Sunday, April 16, 2006

sailing and slacking

Went sailing again yesterday with Zi Chong. In the morning while waiting at Bkt Batok mrt, I took a walk around Bkt Batok, back to my childhood home. Tried to picture, behind those foreign new doors, what my old childhood home was like, conjuring up those childhood days in my mind again. I'm glad I had a very happy childhood.

At SAFYC, there was extremely light breeze and didn't really get to sail much, but I practised tacking, jibing and hiking. Quite slacky but relaxing and nice anyway. Taking a bath after being out in the sea for a few hours certainly feels heavenly!

After lunch we met up with Jin Quan only to find the person-in-charge of the Tahan trip off-duty. Such a pity. It rained so we went to Zi Chong's house to slack and play cards. Jin Quan won 8 rounds and I finally ended his winning streak in the last round! Hehe. He won less than $1 (1 cent per card).

Slacking with friends is much much more fun than slacking alone. Happy day overall. :) Am looking forward to the Tahan trip! And windsurfing as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home